The Ohio Supervisors of School Psychologists (O.S.S.P.) exists to provide direction, support, and opportunities for communication among professionals responsible for the provision of school psychological services across the State of Ohio.
• To coordinate the delivery of school psychological services in order to meet the needs of Ohio’s students more effectively
• To discuss common challenges in providing comprehensive school psychological services and to develop exemplary professional practices to respond to these challenges
• To promote competence, professionalism, and ethical decision-making among school psychology supervisors and practitioners
• To promote and share best practices in the profession of school psychology
• To promote collaborative efforts between school psychology professionals and other professional groups and individuals in the disciplines of education and psychology
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held at the Columbus/Polaris Hilton directly preceding the OSPA conferences
8700 Lyra Dr, Columbus, OH 43240
Previous documents can be found in the OSSP community.
Click HERE for direct link to OSSP Online Community (must be logged in)