2017 Spring Conference
- April 26-28, 2017
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris
- Wednesday, April 26, 6:00—9:00
The Ethics of Scientific Thinking: Assessment, Intervention, and Decision-Making: Kathy McNamara, Ph.D., NCSP
Thursday and Friday, April 27-28
Working with Challenging Students: Perspectives on Assessment, Intervention & Counseling
Dr. Frank Gresham and Dr. John Sommers-Flanagan
- Click Here
- Click Here
- Registration Form:
- Click Here For Paper Registration Form
- Click Here
- Hilton Columbus/Polaris: Room Rates $135 (single/double) to March 26 or until sold out
Click here for link to discounted rooms - SOLD OUT
- Candlewood Suites: Room Rates $94 for Studio Suite with 1 Queen bed to April 12 or until sold out
Click here for link to discounted rooms
- Online Registration:
- College Credit:
- One graduate credit through Ashland University will be available for those who attend all of the Thursday and Friday sessions of the OSPA Spring Conference on both April 27 and 28. The cost will be $175. Attendees can make arrangements upon checking in at the registration table on Thursday morning.
Please email Rob Kubick at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Space for vendors has been filled. We are not currently accepting exhibitors. Please contact the OSPA Office at email@example.com to be notified of any last-minute availability.
- Team Discount:
- The focus on intervention and counseling with behaviorally challenging students would be of particular interest to anyone working with this population including intervention or behavior specialists, PBIS coordinators, counselors, or intervention assistance team members. The presenters are planning time during the sessions to allow teams to work together to problem-solve strategies through presentation of case studies.
We encourage OSPA members to attend along with other professionals from their schools. Team members can register at the same rate as OSPA members if they are accompanied by OSPA members. The team member discount is not available online; please submit paper forms for each attendee. Please submit registration forms for all teams members together. Registration forms for non-school psychologist team members will not be processed at the discounted rate until the sponsoring school psychologist registers.
- CEUs for Other Fields:
- The Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapists Board has approved the OSPA Spring Conference for pre-approved CEUs for those practitioners. Marriage and Family Therapists, Counselors and Social Workers can earn the following credits during the conference: 3 hours for the Wednesday evening Ethics session; 5.75 hours for the Thursday session; 5.5 hours for the Friday session.